One Person Company OPC is stand for (One Person Company) it’s similar to Private Limited.
A One Person Company (OPC) is the latest form of business launched in the year 2013. OPC is for single owner/founder who do not find any organized and safe form of business, OPC can be formed by a single member with least complaisance and maintenance
A person is eligible for exactly 1 one person company.
Minimum 1 Shareholder
Minimum 1 Directors
The directors and shareholders can be same person
Minimum 1 Nominee
A minor can not be a member or nominee
Only Indian residents can be Shareholder & Nominee
Minimum 1 Director must be Indian Resident
Minimum Authorized Share Capital to be Rs. 1 Lac
An OPC company cannot carry out Non-Banking Financial Investment activities including investment in securities of any body corporate.
If paid up capital of an OPC reaches over Rs 50 lakh or average turnover of consecutive 3 years reaches over 2 corers it must be converted into private or public limited company within six months.
1. Identity proof of director and nominee(PAN card)
2. Address proof of director and nominee(Aadhar card, Driving Licence, Electricity bill, Passport)
3. Address proof of office (Rent agreement or sale deed, electricity bill, property tax receipt)
4. NOC from landlord
5. DSC and DIN of director
6. Passport photo of director
1. Entity has separate legal
2. Easy and quick funding
3. Opportunity more exploring business.
4. Minimum Requirement like 1 director, 1 Shareholder, and 1 nominee (Shareholder and director may be same)
5. Single owner
6. Rating in credit
7. Benefit in Income Tax